Friday, 22 October 2010

fun tourney at amk


today when to a nearby shop to have a mini tournament wif my friends lol,i used a fun deck which was skilless wings

game 1: vs grave BF 0-0

round 1:i rush him and use shura beat down

round 2: he summon arms wing from grave using vayu and beat me down as i had no more cards on hand to turn the tables he control from there

round 3: he had a bad hand and i use my shura plus whirlwind to control and beat him down

game 2: vs BF -0-

round 1: i was wining wif my bora and gale when he dark hole me and use dark armed epic then next turn i summon mine and destory his next turn he summon shura and used kulat and attack for game as i only had 1000lp left

round 2: i had skill drain and he did not know then his hand had 1 card and i had none so he use bora plus gale for blackrose and i open skill drain and beat him down

round 3:i had control the game very well but he top deck a monster reborn and do otk stun then i had nothing to stop from doing so

game 3: vs machiner00

round 1: he had too many gadgets and i had too many shura then the gadgets become free food for my shura (i think he play 3 set of gadget lol )

round 2:he again had many gadget and i beat him down then he summon machiner fortess
and was icarus and i won from there

had to fight one more round for 3rd place as i had the same number of points as another

game 4: vs gb 0-0

round 1: i had many things to destroy his back row and set up next turn i anti delta crow his 4 back rows and won from there

game 2: he kept beating me down wif laquri and contact wif bestari to gain more advantage

game 3: both of us had only one hand my turn i drew into bilzzard and my hand had mst and i destroy his one set card and i use bilzzard to pull back my only monster in the grave which is kulat to syn into macigal android wack his face down monster card and my next turn drew oppression to win

so in the end got 3rd and had a bosster pack which got nothing much inside lol but today learn that android and oppression = combo for longer lasting use for oppression to oppress
011m.jpg 011m.jpg image by manjyoume1

No comments:

Post a Comment